I came across this on social media.
It’s rather funny. Except of course…
- Only a woman would ask directions when God left the map with Daniel and had a big flashing sign in the sky saying, “Go this way…” At least the men learned a lesson when they DID stop for directions and the person they asked was a mass murderer. They listened when they were told to take the long way back.
- By “on time,” I presume you mean 2 *years* early???
(which makes delivering the baby rather moot…)
- When you’re about to go on the run, a camel load of cash sounds pretty practical to me.
- The stable *was* clean. That’s why the went there to have the baby. A whole lot cleaner than the local Motel 6 would have been if there was room.
- Who needs a casserole with all that fresh lamb?
- As far as peace on Earth? Depends on how you define peace. Aside from the fact that there would be a world war every 28 days, everything would be shiny. Just sayin’…
Sorry, ladies, but I did have to correct that X-based reality disconnect. 😉